Wednesday, May 25, 2016

2016 Catch Up - February

Went to Paris in February for meetings. Wandered through the Tuileries one evening.
A view toward the Louvre along the right bank of the Seine.
A view of the Seine, looking north.
Our Lady.
I had a pre-dawn coffee and croissant at Le Depart, the cafe at St. Michel across from Notre Dame.
Ile St. Louis and Ile de la Cite beyond.
The Conciergerie and the river.
Early morning at the Louvre.
From a window in the Louvre.
I've always been fascinated by rock crystal. This is a carved and etched drinking cup owned by King Louis XIV.
The Pont du Carrousel, with its telescoping lampposts and one of four allegorical statues, this one representing the river Seine.
Herrings and potatoes served homestyle at Chez Georges.
Duck at Chez Georges.
A view of Chez Georges.
Rue Scribe, where my office was, seen in the diorama at the Musee d'Orsay.
Anna flew first class on Cathay Pacific.
I visited Nick in Hudson.
I worked a bit in New York.
Mako and I visited her CPA, Rick Clapsaddle.
My shoes.
True at Sardi's.
Sky at Sardi's.
Mom on the sand at Jacksonville Beach.
Enjoying the sun on Jacksonville pier.
Watching the birds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home