Saturday Morning
Anna met a friend for coffee this morning at Stanley Plaza, a small shopping complex overlooking Stanley bay. It was a beautiful morning and she took a picture of the view with her phone.
It's hot in Hong Kong, so we had the baked goods with iced coffee and talked.
We drove across the dam at Tai Tam Reservoir.
The water in the reservoir is the highest I've ever seen it. True and his friends have jumped off the bridge in the distance when the water wasn't nearly this high. It's forbidden and I have pleaded with him not to do it again.
He took this picture of me. Time passes.
The boys and I were still asleep but she got us up when she came back because she had brought fresh croissants from a bakery in Stanley.
The boys insist on eating without their shirts on.
True was meeting friends in Causeway Bay on the other side of the island, so I drove him there. It was getting cloudy and looked like rain.
We drove across the dam at Tai Tam Reservoir.
The water in the reservoir is the highest I've ever seen it. True and his friends have jumped off the bridge in the distance when the water wasn't nearly this high. It's forbidden and I have pleaded with him not to do it again.
He took this picture of me. Time passes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home