Spiaggia
About a week ago, with a mild evening beckoning, we walked down to the Stanley Village strand for dinner at our favorite restaurant there. It is run by a Belgian man. Spiaggia means 'beach' or 'strand' in Italian and is from the same latin root as plage in French.
We sat outside. It was very festive. I felt like I was on vacation.
True kept us entertained, as always. We ordered our favorites.
True and I had spaghetti alle vongole. Anna had carpaccio and we shared a dish of calamari and an octopus salad: insalata di polpo. We walked home.
Spiaggia is the best of a string of waterside restaurants looking out at Stanley pier and the sea beyond.
True kept us entertained, as always. We ordered our favorites.
True and I had spaghetti alle vongole. Anna had carpaccio and we shared a dish of calamari and an octopus salad: insalata di polpo. We walked home.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home