Snow Day
True woke up around 8 and we went out for breakfast at a nearby diner.
We each ordered the works.
It was a great way to start the day.
We walked up to Central Park to enjoy the snow.
The park was as beautiful as I've ever seen it.
True enjoyed seeing snow - not something he gets to do very often.
He noted that he has only seen snow in a city once before - in Paris.
True looked very chipper in his jacket and hat.
The scene was magical...
... and pristine.
I took a lot of pictures of True - a father's indulgence.
He was tolerant.
Park benches in the snow.
I like this one of him.
The young squire.
We saw the famous paintings.
True liked seeing The Scream.
We each ordered the works.
It was a great way to start the day.
We walked up to Central Park to enjoy the snow.
The park was as beautiful as I've ever seen it.
True enjoyed seeing snow - not something he gets to do very often.
He noted that he has only seen snow in a city once before - in Paris.
New York was beautifully framed by the trees and the snow.
The scene was magical...
... and pristine.
I took a lot of pictures of True - a father's indulgence.
He was tolerant.
Park benches in the snow.
I like this one of him.
We went to the Museum of Modern Art. I took this picture in the museum's elevator.
The young squire.
We saw the famous paintings.
True liked seeing The Scream.
We sat for a while to look at an installation by a German artist.
This is from a video about his process. He painstakingly collects pollen from different kinds of flowers and trees and then sifts it onto the floor.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home