Baking Bread For Science
True had to bake yeast bread for his science class tonight.
I didn't get involved beyond taking pictures.
He hadn't made bread since he was in kindergarten and said he had forgotten how much fun it is.
True has always loved to cook.
He made a simple dough and let it rise.
He only made one loaf.
He baked it in the oven...
...and it came out perfectly.
True set the table for us to enjoy the warm, fresh-baked bread.
I had mine with butter and strawberry jam.
It was heavenly.
True ate quite a few slices.
He had his with butter only.
We ate half the loaf in one go and by the end of the evening there wasn't much bread left.
I didn't get involved beyond taking pictures.
He hadn't made bread since he was in kindergarten and said he had forgotten how much fun it is.
True has always loved to cook.
He made a simple dough and let it rise.
He only made one loaf.
He baked it in the oven...
...and it came out perfectly.
True set the table for us to enjoy the warm, fresh-baked bread.
I had mine with butter and strawberry jam.
It was heavenly.
True ate quite a few slices.
He had his with butter only.
We ate half the loaf in one go and by the end of the evening there wasn't much bread left.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home