
Sky and I flew back from Chicago to White Plains. We flew right over Chappaqua. Masako's house is in the trees to the lower right of center in this photograph.

The plane banked directly over Chappaqua's 'downtown.'

Sky was in good spirits.

Looking very 'fly' as they say nowadays.

We went in to New York the next day to visit NYU. This is Sky on Metro North.

We took the subway downtown.

I took pictures, as I am wont to do.

Sky ignored me.

We attended an information session at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts and afterward went for a bite at a local diner.

Then we took a taxi uptown so that Sky could show me the Drama Book Shop, one of his favorite haunts in Manhattan.

It is right across the street from The New York Times on 40th Street.

It's a cozy bookstore with a lot of comfortable chairs full of interesting theater types reading plays. I can see why Sky likes it there.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home