
True's alarm went off at 6:30 am...

... and he promptly shut it off for a few more minutes of shut eye.

Then the boys showered and sat down for breakfast.

True had scrambled eggs and bacon.

Sky had French toast.

Finally, it was time to get ready.

Sky seemed more relaxed than True. Actually, today is Freshman orientation. Sky is co-head of Ambassadors, who show the Freshmen and new kids around.

There was a final scurry to get out the door.

Shoes on ...

... and away they went.

True walked up to a friend's place to hitch a ride with someone's driver.

I was Sky's chauffeur.

I sat in the car and watched him go in to start his last year of high school.

Then I spotted True, amid a gaggle of girls.

He disappeared through the gate to start his high school experience.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home