
We got in late to Middlebury but had to be up early. Poor Sky!

We were staying at the Middlebury Inn, which is lovely. It had a nice breakfast.

After breakfast, Sky and I visited the campus while True relaxed at the Inn. We had a great visit. I spent two summers at Middlebury and so have fond memories of the place.

Then we drove True to camp. He was delighted to finally get there.

We signed him in ...

... and he unpacked in his cabin.

He was early enough to get one of the coveted single beds this time.

We met one of his counselors, Josh, a student at Colgate University, which we had visited a few days earlier. True knew him from last year. He's a very nice guy and one of the more popular counselors.

True accompanied us partway back down the hill.

And then, with True immersed in his camp world, Sky and I left.

We have a long drive ahead of us still.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home