New York
I went to New York for a long goodbye.
The weather was wonderful and New York looked great.
I stayed at a company apartment next to the Michelangelo, which was once the Taft Hotel.
We stayed at the Taft once when we were kids.
I had to go up to Columbia to get some paperwork and stopped in for lunch at Tom's Restaurant for old times' sake. I had a salad and a cheeseburger and a big slice of cheescake with coffee.
Before long, I was on my way.
The weather was wonderful and New York looked great.
I stayed at a company apartment next to the Michelangelo, which was once the Taft Hotel.
We stayed at the Taft once when we were kids.
I had to go up to Columbia to get some paperwork and stopped in for lunch at Tom's Restaurant for old times' sake. I had a salad and a cheeseburger and a big slice of cheescake with coffee.
Before long, I was on my way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home