Nearly Done
True went into Sky's room to finish his homework tonight and when Anna went to check on him, she found him fast asleep.
True normally stays and plays on his own with friends while Sky's games are going on.
Another shot of Sky.
Anna makes sure there is always water available. I'm hopeless at remembering such things.
After a rest, we went out to the corner flower shop to buy some geraniums. The boys rode their scooters. Anna and I took the car.
Anna took these pictures of the boys.
True scootered a bit as he had brought his scooter along.
We didn't really have a plan and when we passed Angelina's the boys decided we should go inside. This is a picture of their famous Mont Blanc pastries. I've never tasted them.
It was too warm to have hot chocolate, so Anna and I had salads. True had spinach and goat cheese quiche. Sky had a chocolate sundae.
We bought some books and walked across the street to the Tuileries.
True rode his scooter.
Finally, we headed home. This is True in Place Vendome again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home