Thursday, June 14, 2007

Last Day of School

Today, the last day of the school year, was a half day. The boys were excited. Sky got packed for a sleepover at a friend's house.

It has been rainy in Paris recently.

The boys have been going to the bus stop on their own, but Anna and I went along because it was the last day.

I always insist that the boys cross at the crosswalk.

True.

Sky still kisses us goodbye.

I went to pick True and his friends up at school at noon. Anna sent bottles of champagne to the boys' teachers. She gets too emotional to go the last day. I saw Sky briefly.

Then I went to find True.

True stopped to say goodbye to his bus driver.

We saw Sky as we headed to the car. He was off with a gang of friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home