True's Recipe
We were full of parental praise, but frankly skeptical. The recipe sat around for a week or so. Then, today (Sunday), True woke us up asking if he could make his recipe. Anna helped him, expecting it to be an educational experiment but not particularly successful.
But, voila! The only thing Anna did is increase the sugar from two to four tablespoons and use vanilla extract instead of cinnamon. It came out as a sort of scone-like biscuit-like cake. It was excellent! It disappeared very quickly.
I asked True how he had managed it and he said he had an idea about what to put in from the other recipes he's made. For some of it, he said, he just guessed. I am still amazed. This is the recipe above. Anna beat it together with an egg beater. I don't remember how hot an oven she baked it in, or for how long. Try it!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home