Two Nights Out
I went out with True on Friday night and with both Sky and True on Saturday night. It has been cloudy and damp but both nights were beautiful in their way.
On Friday night, I took True to the doctor's office to have three stitches removed from his head. He fell while rough-housing at a friend's house last month and split his scalp open a bit. I was in Romania, but Anna was home having a piano lesson. The neighbor delivered True bleeding and crying and Anna took him to our doctor, who stitched him up - not without some drama, I hear.
The doctor's office is near Trocadero, not far away, so True and I took the bus.
He was apprehensive on the way, worried that removing the stitches would hurt as much as getting them put in.
Dr. Slattery is an Irishman. He's very nice. Very calm.
True was as good as new afterward. When we came out, the Eiffel Tower was sparkling, its top lost in the clouds.
Then, on Saturday night, Sky, True and I went to the movies on the Champs Elysee. We took our usual stroll, stopping in at the Peugeot showroom to look at the concept cars.
The boys like the Champs Elysee. It was crowded and full of energy.
Sky.
And True.
And then we went home. Anna was up, waiting.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home