Monday, December 04, 2006

True's contribution

This is a picture of True reading an Archie's Digest comic book in bed last night (Sunday). He and Sky have cozy lives.

Anna went out on a day trip today (Monday), leaving me to work alone in the apartment. I noticed the sign that True had put up at the entrance to the dining room for Thanksgiving. No one had taken it down. I hadn't really looked closely at it before.

It expresses his contagious enthusiasm for life. I took some pictures of the details.

A pilgrim's hat.

Hands joining, presumably the pilgrims shaking hands with the native Americans.

A feather.

Yes, pumpkin pie.

Well, it is pronounced PUH-tay-toes.

Peas.

Cranberry Sauce.

And Brussel sprouts, which Anna bakes in a dish.

And, of course, a turkey - two-legged this time. A couple of years ago, his turkey had four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home