Monday, October 02, 2006

True's Ninth

We had a big birthday party for True. Thirteen boys attended. Anna worked very hard on getting it organized and baking cakes and cookies and making sandwiches, etc. I took them out to the Bois de Boulogne for a sort of scavenger hunt built around a story of a little man who lived in a burrow beneath a gazebo and kept ten magic silver pine cones hidden on an island. The boys had to find the pine cones using clues that had moldered for years in French police files. They found eight of the ten.

Then we went back to the apartment to smash a pinata. Sky had to finish it off. I didn't get many pictures because I spent most of my time shouting to calm them down. This picture was taken when they were just arriving - before they hit critical mass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home