Sunday, April 23, 2006

Laser Tag

This afternoon, I took True with me to pick up Sky at his friend Rawi's house. Since it was a beautiful day, I drove the three boys - True, Sky and Rawi - to a park nearby.

The park includes a memorial to the Escadrille Lafayette, or Lafayette Squadron, a group of American volunteer pilots who flew for the French in World War I. True and I built a snowman on the lawn in front of the memorial one Saturday this winter. He took this picture of me.

Nina gave Sky the laser tag set for Christmas. It includes walkie-talkies fitted with headsets. They are pretty cool. The guns shoot red laser, similar to remote controls or cash register scanners. The boys played for a couple of hours while I watched the ducks in the pond.

There are a variety of waterfowl that live around Paris. In the pond there are coots (the older ones have white faces, the younger ones, red) and several kinds of geese and many kinds of ducks, including the mallard above. I've also seen cormorants on the Seine.

True loves nothing more than playing with his big brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home