Smiths in Hong Kong
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Florida
We went to Florida to see Mom.
She has a lovely home.
We saw a lot of Todd.
Who is a wonderful uncle to the boys.
Mom in front of a portrait we believe to be of her grandfather, Albert Henry Stewart, when he was a young man.
The boys played with clay and all of the toys left from when I was a boy.
As usual, Mom made fresh waffles for breakfast.
The boys ate ...
... and ate ...
... and ate as much as they could handle, while I ate more than I should.
Anna and the boys in Mom's kitchen.
There was plenty of beach time.
We hunted for sharks teeth, a popular pass time.
Todd was acting kooky ...
... or spiritual, I'm not sure which.
They took tennis lessons at a local club.
They've taken tennis lessons for years.
Todd came along to keep me company during the lessons.
We had a cookout one evening at Todd's compound, which has a lovely pool.
It was a nice evening.
By the end, the boys were tanned and relaxed...
... and ready to go back to school.
posted by Smiths in Paris at
3:25 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Smiths in Paris
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Business Class
Cranley - Kanagartnam's Visit
Leo's Visit. Nina, too.
London
Egypt
School Concert
Libya
Window
Practicing Piano
Four-Legged Turkey
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home